To Contact KBGA about Underwriting, please call:
(For current prices and information)
|Joshua Page - Business Manager|
First of All:
What is Underwriting?
A contribution to KBGA in return for on-air customized mentions of your business and a free link on kbga.org.
With your support we are able to pay for daily operations and programming of the station for 150+ volunteer DJ’s.
What is KBGA?
- KBGA is a non-profit, student-run radio organization on the campus at the University of Montana.
- We take pride in being an alternative media provider for the Missoula community. We broadcast to the greater Missoula area and reach a potential listening audience of over 100,000.
- Our target demographic is 18-45 years of age.
- KBGA generally attracts 4,000 listeners a week.
- We broadcast and stream online 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.
- We have 3 major KBGA events each year that include Birthday Bash, End-of-Thon, and Fool’s Night Out which feature local, national, and global music.
- We are an educational and creative outlet for students and the general public to learn about broadcasting and other areas of radio.
FCC and KBGA Policies and Regulations
- KBGA is a student-run non-profit college radio station and must comply with FCC Policies and Regulations. Mentions cannot have any qualitative, quantitative, or call-to-action statements.
- The following information can be conveyed: name, location, telephone number or website, hours of operation, general description of goods and services offered by the business, underwriter’s slogan (as long as it does not contain a call-to-action statement).
Why Underwrite with KBGA?
- We are well established after 16 years of broadcasting to the Missoula and surrounding community.
- We can place your mention within our program schedule depending on your demographics. We have a wide range of music with a wide range of listeners offering a simple way of connecting to new potential clients.
- Our mentions are 20 seconds each, played by themselves to a captive audience.
- Our listeners support businesses that support community based college radio.
- Flexible underwriting packages and payment plans for each individual business.
- All contributions can be claimed as a TAX DEDUCTION!!!
- KBGA is dependent upon support from the community to meet our yearly budget.
- Our yearly fundraising drive, Radiothon, offers a unique opportunity to exchange gift certificates for on-air mentions.
- We are in the business of creating mutually beneficial partnerships.
Call for current underwriting prices